Applying at EtonHouse International School Thomson can be completed in 3 easy steps. Enrolments are open all year round, subject to availability.
Complete the Registration Form
For Pre-School applications, complete this EtonHouse Thomson Pre-School Registration Form and pay the one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $2,675.
For Primary School applications, complete this Registration Form and pay the one-time, non-refundable application fee of $535. Upon review and acceptance of the enrolment, an enrolment fee of $2,140 will be applicable.
Once completed, please sign and email your form to our Admissions Team. You may also pass us the original documents at the school.
Payment can be made either via bank transfer, cheque or by CardUP. Click here for further details.
In support of your application, please submit the mandatory documentation to complete your registration:
- Copy of student’s birth certificate (Singaporean) or Re-Entry Permit (Permanent Resident) or FIN card (copied on both sides) *Note: mandatory document prior to commencement
- Copy of student’s passport
- Copy of each parent’s IC (Singaporean / Permanent Resident) or FIN card (copied on both sides)
- Copy of each parent’s passport
- Digital photographs of student and each parent – clear, front facing and against a white background
- Copy of student’s latest school report (in English)
- Copy of student’s most up to date immunisation records *Note: immunisation against Diphtheria and Measles is compulsory in Singapore
- Copy of all relevant psycho educational or special education evaluation reports (if applicable)
Kindly note that all the above documents and applicable fees must be submitted to the school before an application is considered and reviewed.
Review & Placement Confirmation
During the review process, the school will assess carefully whether we can provide adequate support for any child before confirming the child’s enrolment. Acceptance to EtonHouse Thomson will be based on a comprehensive review of the above documents and information provided.
Should the school need further clarification regarding your child’s learning and the reports submitted, your consent to contact current school will be required. For your reference of the assessment and learning outcomes explored in our current year levels, please access the Curriculum Mapping of Learning Outcomes.
We will be in touch with you after we have reviewed all required documents to inform you of the next steps. Review typically takes 7-10 working days but this may vary depending on the desired commencement date and if further clarifications are required.
In the event whereby the application is successful, a formal Letter of Offer will then be issued to the family. Following this, the school will also share class placement information closer to the commencement date.
In the event that the school is unable to provide adequate support for the student due to additional learning needs and thus unable to confirm the student’s enrolment, the school will also inform you of the outcome.