- Etonhouse Registration Form
(Please ensure that the allergy, diet and medication information are completed on the reverse of the registration form.)
- Etonhouse Terms & Conditions Form
- Front and back copy of Mother’s IC (Singaporean/ PR) or FIN card
- Front and back copy of Father’s IC (Singaporean/ PR) or FIN card
- Copy of child’s coloured passport-sized photo
- Copy of child’s passport details
- Child’s birth certificate (Singaporean only), Re-Entry Permit (PR only) or FIN card (copied on both sides)
- Child’s immunization records (Measles and Diphtheria are compulsory)
- Most recent school report/ portfolio from previous school or childcare setting
For LTVP and Student Pass Holders
Students holding Long Term Visit Pass or require a Student Pass will require the school to seek approval from Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA) before enrollment can be confirmed.
- Submit all application documents and pay the registration fee.
- The school will submit the application to ICA before sending the parents the e-form to complete.
- Parents to complete the formalities on the ICA portal.
- If the outcome is successful, parents have to pay the remaining fees and complete the rest of the registration formalities.