Our research-based and internationally accredited programmes prepare your child to take on the 22nd century confidently
Curriculum: Inquiry-based learning
- Chinese language immersion
- Unique learning environments
- Dedicated and qualified teachers
- Safe and nurturing environment
- Singapore and International Pre-Schools available
Chinese Pre-School campus: Zhong Hua at Bukit Timah
The foundation for your child’s future is laid from the early years at EtonHouse Pre-Schools when his or her curiosity and sense of wonder are boundless. Our Inquire.Think.Learn framework is inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach — it is designed to use inquiry to set up rich learning experiences that support your child’s social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development.
Curriculum: International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- A holistic education that allows students to grow intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically
- A boutique learning environment
- Strong bilingual programme
- Diverse specialist programmes
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) Programme for non-native speakers
We believe academic success is just as important as character development. At our accredited IB World Schools, we use inquiry-based learning to challenge students to think critically, creatively, and independently so that they are engaged and driven in school, and continue to be motivated to succeed in their adulthood. More than that, we emphasise personal growth, with a focus on international-mindedness.
Curriculum: The International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- Unique two-year pathway
- Small class sizes
- EAL Programme for non-English speakers
- Well-rounded specialist programmes
- Guided sessions to help students pick up examination techniques
- Project-based SMART programme that encourages innovation and independent learning
Campus: EtonHouse Orchard
The Cambridge-approved IGCSE (equivalent to the Cambridge O Level in Singapore) is the world’s most popular international qualification for 14- to 16-year olds. We set our students up for success in this academically rigorous curriculum using proven methods such as a student-centric and fluid approach to learning, and a unique three-year pathway that affords students an extra year to gain a deeper understanding of examination techniques and subjects.
Curriculum: International A-Levels
- College counselling and career guidance
- Pastoral care and a student-centric approach
- Central location
Campus: EtonHouse Orchard
The International A-Levels is widely recognised by top universities for good reason —it is a rigorous and well-balanced curriculum that preps students for University and life after school. In the two years, students study traditional academic subjects but more than that, they explore the nature of knowledge, study different languages, and hone research and essay-writing skills. At EtonHouse High School, we treat our students like the confident young adults they are. Student agency drives the programme — we give them the room they need to chart their own path while ensuring our specialists are always there to guide and support them.
For the list of university placements, please click here.
For the list of EIS CPE permitted courses, please click here.
Read Our Parenting Blog
Curriculum, EtonHouse Orchard