Applying at EtonHouse International School can be completed in 3 easy steps. Enrollments are open all year round, depending on availability.
Complete the Application Form
Complete the Application Form and pay the one-time, non-refundable application fee of $535.
Once completed, please sign, save and email back to our Admission Team. You may pass to us when visiting the school.
Payment can be made either via bank transfer, cheque or by PayNow. Click here for further details.
In support of your application, please submit the mandatory documentation to complete your registration:
1) Copy of parent’s passport or Singaporean/PR card, Employment Pass
2) Copy of the child’s passport or Birth Certificate for Singapore Citizens, Entry Permit for PRs
3) Copy of student’s latest school report (in English), compulsory for children applying from Year 1 (K2) onwards
4) Student Reference Form, compulsory for children applying from Year 1 (K2) onwards. This form is to be completed by your current/previous school. Download here.
5) Copy of student’s most up-to-date immunisation records
*Note: Immunisation against Diphtheria and Measles is compulsory in Singapore. Immunisation records are not required for students aged 12 years and above.
6) Digital photographs of student and each parent – clear, front-facing, and against a white background
Assessment & Placement Confirmation
- child’s first/native language is not English
- child has been in a school where the main language of delivery is not English
- parent requests for language support i.e. English as an Additional Language (EAL)
Following this, an offer letter will be issued confirming your successful application, and an enrolment fee of $2,140.00 will be applicable.