School Fees – Year 2020 & 2021
(Fees payable when the student starts pre-school)
|Class||Programme Type||School Fees (10-Week School Term)||Total (includes GST)||Approx. Monthly Fee|
|Nursery 1 to|
Fees at EtonHouse Pre-Schools are collected on a 10-week term basis, 4 times a year, at the start of each term. The monthly fees reflected in the last column are for your quick reference and it is before the government subsidy deduction for children who are Singapore citizens. The local EtonHouse Pre-School follows the MOE calendar.
Fees Applicable upon Registration
|Class||Application Fee (non-refundable & includes GST)||Student Insurance per annum (Includes GST)||Deposit||Total Fees|
|Nursery 1 to Kindergarten|
*Definition of 8 fee-paying term-week withdrawal notice:
- Term-week refers to the school’s calendar for the academic term.
- Fee-paying term-weeks refers to the school’s calendar for the academic term excluding holiday activity periods, school holiday periods, public holidays and school closure periods.
- If the withdrawal is not in accordance to the terms and conditions, 50% of the Deposit will be forfeited. For the avoidance of doubt, top-up of school fees in lieu of notice will not be accepted by EtonHouse.
*There are 4 school terms per year. Each term is 10 weeks (approx. 3 months).
On enrolment, please submit the following forms/documents to the admissions office:
(Forms in items 3 to 6 are available from the admissions office)
- Singaporeans/PRs – I/Cs of parents & child’s birth certificates (copies – front & back)
Child of PR – Copy of re-entry permit (stamp on passport) required.
Expatriates – Employment / Dependent Passes of Parents & Child (copies – front & back)
- Immunization record (Copy)
- Registration form + 2 passport-sized photographs
- Transport Request Form (if required)
- ECDA Forms
- EtonHouse Forms